Saturday, May 24, 2008

BBQ Asemblue :o)

Today was very pleasant.  After my day yesterday, we slept in today.  We read the paper, called some family and friends, and then focused on some household chores.  Beth cleaned the bathroom ceiling, and I headed to Lowes to get some bathroom ceiling paint, four new trees for the yard (two fruit trees for the back, and two evergreen shrubs for blocking views from the road in front). 

The main objective today was to assemble the new grill, which I can say - mission accomplished!  Tonight are some T-Bone steaks, a lettuce wedge with Blue Cheese dressing, and baked asparagus.  Yum!

Hope you are having a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend :o)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for your kind comment in my journal about our house; I do like the balcony and stairs; gives the house a big look

love the grill; hope it didnt' take you as long as it did my hubby and me when we put our grill together last week; box said less than an hour; took us 3, but it was fun

enjoy your weekend

betty

Anonymous said...

Nice grill.  Enjoy your weekend.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fruitful and day with a pleasant end.  Enjoy your long weekend.
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Doc and I are old school when it comes to grilling. We love our Webber grill. Every once in a while I get hickory chips to burn over the charcoal, it's almost like having your food smoked. Sounds like a great day all in all. I was delighted to see pictures of you and Beth on her journal. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

wow that is a beautiful grill Bucko! thanks for telling us!
natalie