Thursday, May 8, 2008

Can I Get Personal For a Moment?

Alas, with my recent travels, I forgot to mention that I was at the Minneapolis Airport, and not only that, if I can get a little personal, I had to use the facilities. 

I am pleased to announce that there were no awkward footsie games, or such :o) 

So, no entrapment, and all is well.

As you may have read on Beth's journal, we are headed to my Mom's for Mothers Day, so no new entries for a few days.  For all you mothers out there, kudos to you, and may you have a great day!

Have a great weekend :o)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you had no footsie games in the bathroom! LOL
Missie

Anonymous said...

I am delighted that your restroom experience was without incident. However, if you should ever be a victim of an entrapment plot, just remember to deny everything from the very beginning!--Sheria

Anonymous said...

I must have missed a entry I don't remember a footsie game lol hmmm I am pleased to welcome you and beth to the great state of Missouri
hugs
Sherry

Anonymous said...

I can't tell if you are disappointed in the lack of footsie or not . . . seems a shame to have gone all that way for nothing ;)  j/k

Dan

http://journals.aol.com/slapinions/Slap-Inionscom

Anonymous said...

mrs. obama says americans raise their kids to be timid.