Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Saskatoon and Spring Cruising

This is only a three day week for me, and I am swamped.  I did want to take the time to put up two postcard pictures, one showing the flatness of Saskatoon, and one showing the river lushness through town.

Yesterday was wonderful, walking out to my car, breathing deep the smell of the honeysuckle, I immediately started to relax.  After getting into Blacky, the top came down (car that is :o), the CD player got cranked, and I cruised home.  I love the warm weather and what a great way to unwind from work.  Happy Spring!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pictures
hugs
Sherry

Anonymous said...

It will be fun to take Blacky to Missouri!

Beth

Anonymous said...

Beautiful country I'd say.  This is a wonderful time of year.  Everything new and green...just makes you feel good.
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Beautiful postcards. Unfortunately it's raining here today and a bit on the chilly side. Pickles is definitely NOT happy. We've been going for longer walks with the beautiful weather, not today. Enjoy your weekend hon! (Hugs) Indigo