Monday, December 3, 2007

Back to the Grind <sigh>

Sunday was kind of a quiet day, my best friend was at work, so I was piddling around on my own.  Read the Sunday Paper (one of my favorite weekend activities), made Chex Mix scramble for the first time (it turned out well), took care of cousin Shane's kitties, cleaned the garage, and did some work-work.  That took me to 1:00 PM, and time for the Colts game, they won.  Unfortunately, the following game, Da Bears, resulted in another Chicago loss. Oh Well. 

On the BCS front, how cool that Illinois is going to the Rose Bowl.  Hope they do better than the last time they went, 1984 again against USC (I was there, and the game was a blowout, against the fighting Illini).  Looking forward to watching, will not be able to make the trip this time :o(

Thats all for now :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to watching the Illini beat the Trojans!

Beth