Saturday, December 1, 2007

Winter Weather

Note to self - never wait until the last minute to get tires for winter weather.  I went to Discount Tire today, after running my other errands, got there around 12:00, and waited 25 minutes in line.  After we checked out my tires, it was clear that I needed four new ones.  After getting into the system, there was a 3 hour wait, so I headed to Lowes.  Got some new shelves for the garage and started moving some items over from the old garage.  Headed back to Discount Tire at 3:15 PM, and had to wait another hour before the truck finally got into the bay for new tires. Got home around 5:15; the new tires worked great, as we are getting some winter weather, about 1/2 inch so far, did not need to use the 4-wheel drive.  Soooo, make sure you plan ahead, cause when the bad mojo weather is coming, the tire dealers are very busy. 

No comments: