Thursday, March 6, 2008

Snot Funny!

Ah, juvenile humor.  As a Clown at heart, it is a part of me, and I have to admit, is one of the things that makes our life here at Nutwood so wonderful.

What made me think of this today, was when I got home at about 6:20 PM, Beth looked at the clock, and said, that's not bad.  How sad that a 10+ hour day is considered "not bad".  Compared to last week and earlier this week though, it is not as bad :o)

As usual, Sheeba did his flop for a manly belly rub (my rubs actually move him across the carpet, but he purrs the whole time, and usually lets out some mews).

After a long day, it is always important to have something to make you smile.  Luckily, we have a crazy cat with a crazier owner, and we are never short of smiles.  So, sending oodles of smiles your way :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, I'm smilin'! It never fails to crack me up to see Sheeba follow you around when you get home, and flop for his belly rub.

Beth

Anonymous said...

i am glad you have the kitty there to bring you a bit of joy. Thanks also for sharing your smiles.
lj