Thursday, February 14, 2008

How Do I Love Thee

Valentine's Day is a wonderful day if you are subtle.  We start and end every day with meaningful "I Love You."  So when 2/14 rolls around, there is not much to be said.  Today's target was the "stupid birds."  Beth really loves her birdwatching, and [take note, only once per year will I admit this], and we really love our bird feeding rituals. So today she got two new feeders and some birdseed. 

You may say that that does not sound that romantic, but romance is all about understanding your partner.  Eventhough I tease about the "stupid birds", that is because I am Bucko, it is what I do.  But I know how much my bride loves those little critters, and so, that is why my focus today was to give her pleasure in an area that is important to her.  So when she is doing her backyard birdcount on Sunday, I will know that I am there with her.

So, Happy Valentine's Day Baby, I love you with all my heart (LUWAMH). :o)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, that was very sweet. LUWAMH, too! And I KNEW that deep down you like the birds!

Beth

Anonymous said...

Good for you !

Jimmy

Anonymous said...

Thanks for checking in Jimmy :o)

Anonymous said...

Those stupid birds are entertaining and keep her out of your hair. You'll appreciate it after she retires and is going out of her mind...(winks). It was a very thoughtful and loving gift. You not only gave love to humanity (Beth) , you gave to the eco system as well (the birds). (Hugs) Indigo