Monday, January 7, 2008

Busy Bee :o)

Wow, what a busy time at work.  End of the year/Start of a new year are very busy times in my Business Services world at work.  Working on finalizing the incentive plan results for the year, developing the Business Plan for 2008 (including the Strategic Plan for the plant), completing performance reviews for 2007, developing the generation forecast for the next 15 years (including power uprates and efficiency improvements), and developing the incentive plan for 2008. 

I spent quite a bit of time working on these things this weekend, plus getting in a few workouts.  Beth was battling a cold, and this morning I felt like I was getting it (stuffy, scratchy throat, etc.).  However after about six hours, I started to feel better.  Like Beth said on her blog, quitting smoking has worked wonders on our immune systems.  Used to be that a cold would immediately go to my chest and become bronchitis.

Hope you are enjoying your New Year and that 2008 is a great year for you.  I know that our long range planning starts to show fruit this year, so we are looking for a good year here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cheers!

:)