Saturday, January 12, 2008

High Way :o)

There are some specific things I would really like to write about in this forum, but have chosen not to.  This will soon change, but for now, I will keep things on the up-and-up. 

One thing I did not directly address is that consistent with my previous Zero Tolerance entry, I have disabled alerts from a specific blog/journal, and blocked entries to same, from a source that was full of hidden agendas and nastiness.  This has provided a wonderful break. After further reflection and discussion with my wife, we have agreed to stay consistent with our "high road" philosophy [a.k.a. High Way, LOL], and we will no longer frequent that blog/journal.  It is a very refreshing and uplifting decison.  Going forward, expect only positive and reflective entries from here.

So, C'est la vie.

Tags:

No comments: