Saturday, June 28, 2008

Saturday Update :o)

Today was a nice day.  It started out a little "wet" with thunderstorms in Dayton, Ohio.  But it soon cleared, and I had the top on Blacky down for the ride home tonight :o)

I had the chance to see my daughter and give her a hug and tell her I love her - she had decided to not have a visit (disappointing, but understandable for a 14 year old). 

Since it was raining, my son and I headed to the Fairborn mall, and just walked and talked for a couple of  hours.  We then headed to a pub for a spot of lunch (he had a Philly Cheese steak, I had a Turkey and Bacon sandwich).  After we ate, we headed to the back room and played at least 7 games of pool, and threw some darts.  Alas, I have to admit that he did not win in either game, but that is to be expected, they were bar games :o)

We then headed to see the new Hulk movie, entertaining and much better than the remake several years ago.  It was enjoyable to spend time with my son.

Here is hoping you are having a nice weekend and that Sunday does not go to fast for you!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sheeba and I are happy to have you home. :)

Beth

Anonymous said...

Awww.  Sorry about the daughter but you are sooo right.  Fourteen year old girls have better things to do...LOL.  Glad you had a nice visit with your son.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good time with your son.
Missie

Anonymous said...

14 year old girls (rolls eyes)...I think I have the attitude down pat(winks). Skye used to do the same thing to me at that age, weekends were spent from one friends house to another. Glad you had a chance to spend some time with your son. I know Beth is delighted to have you home again. (Hugs)Indigo

Anonymous said...

... sounds like a winning day ..!

... what is a 'Blacky' ..?

Anonymous said...

sounds like you had fun! I'm so glad! hugs,nat