Friday, June 27, 2008

TGIF :o)

As John McCain would say, well my friends, Thank God Its Friday :o)

And to be politically semi-neutral (I have not actually made up my mind on which candidate I will vote for), here is to Unity (congrats to Obama and she who shall not be named campaigning together today in New Hampshire).  Note: for those of you who may take offense to this comment, read my sidebar, I AM A CLOWN, I joke and tease - it is part of who I am :o)

Anyhoo! [not one of my normal phrases, but inserted here for many J-Landers <LOL>], here is a big thank you to all who have commented on my journal, or at Magic Smoke, about my being Guest Editor at Magic Smoke this week.  The comments certainly made me smile, both on the inside and the outside. Thank you so very much, and here is hoping you have a stupendous weekend!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't She Who Shall Not Be Named a reference in various books? I haven't read the Harry Potter books, but I think you told me that's a reference, and I think Anne Rice uses that in a couple of her vampire books. I find it a fun phrase to use in day-to-day life!

Anyhoo, looking forward to having you back tomorrow. Miss ya!

B.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being guest editor!  TGIF!!
xoxo ~Myra

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being named Guest Editor and thanks again for naming my journal as a pick.  I really appreciated that Ken.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

... congrats on being chosen as guest editor ..!

... 'she who will not be named' ... why do I keep seeing a 'Dr. Strange' comic book ..?

... as to the election, I almost wish I could put my head under my pillow and not come out until Nov. 3rd ..!

Anonymous said...

Stupendous I can do! (I'm always on the tail end of doing something stupid - winks)...(Hugs)Indigo