Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Stern and Sleeper :o)

Over the past several days, I have had several people comment that I "made the news :o)"  This is with respect to the previous entry I made regarding Congressman Upton discussing nuclear power, and Cook Plant and Palisades (Entergy Co.) announcing a new Nuclear Technology scholarship and degree program. 

Today, at a meeting, our Support Services VP indicated that our Senior VP had commented about how he fell asleep as soon as the Senior VP started talking.  In reality, he was stretching his neck (he has horses and bales hay in the evenings).

So, if you are so inclined, I am the one sitting in a chair, with a green shirt, and my arms crossed, and the Support Services VP is the one that has his head rolling back slightly.  It is a short video, enjoy :o)

WNDU Coverage

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA! Fun watching that, and I don't think you're as "stern" as you look in the video!

Beth
http://journals.aol.com/luvrte66/nutwoodjunction/

Anonymous said...

LOL you do look ticked off, like my son when I deny him ice cream  ;) (no offense).

Hey, anytime you're on the news and the words 'suspect', 'victim' or 'white house intern' don't appear under your picture it's a good thing. Congrats on the exposure!

Dan

http://journals.aol.com/slapinions/Slap-Inionscom

Anonymous said...

Look at you on TV!  Gee, now i can say I knew you when.................LOL
Missie

Anonymous said...

... well, with this, you have around 14:58 left on your 'Andy Warhol clock', unless you have other 'guest appearances' on your resume ..!

Anonymous said...

I was expecting the neighborhood scold look with the "stern" in the title. You look fine. I have a friend who stretches his neck funny without even realizing it(a tic) & he feels funny when people mention it. Now I will tell him to say he has horses & bales hay in the evenings!
~Mary

Anonymous said...

Just for the record, I did have another minute or two on the Tele when they were thinking of building a highway through our house and property.  We went to an informational meeting and I was interviewed afterword, and my response "your cannot make more wetlands" was aired on the news :o)