Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Vacation Boy :o)

We are headed off to California tomorrow for our Family & Friends Tour.  I am sure that you can expect some Vegecation entries with some pictures from my new toy. 

Here is apologizing in advance if my visits to your journals, and responses to your new "alerts" are a little delayed. 

We are going to be in the far west burbs of LA to visit my Aunt, Cousins.  Then it is off to the central coast to visit our great friends Kim & Steve (some golf and boating/fishing), and then to San Diego harbor and a visit with my Brother, Nephew, and Beth's Nieces.

We are looking to a great tour :o)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy to see you again, Vacation Boy. Looking forward to a fun West Coast tour!

Beth

Anonymous said...

... San Diego ... now that is a trip I would stow away for ..!

... enjoy yourself ..!

Anonymous said...

I hope you and Beth have a great time (as I'm sure you will).  Here's to a safe and fun journey.
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Hope you two have a great time!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Nothing better than holidaying with family and frineds. Have a great time.

B.