Sunday, August 17, 2008

Denver Arrival :o)

Pretty uneventful trip to the Mile High city.  Flights were on time, and having only carry on luggage made it pretty easy.  Worst part of the trip was the SupperShuttle van ride from the remote DIA (Denver International Airport).  DIA is one of the newest airports (replaced one that was closer to the city). 

The van had 10 passengers, and I was the last drop (almost 90 minutes later).  The hotel is right down town, only a few blocks from the convention center, which will be hopping in a week when the DNC is in town.  There are already T-shirt stands set up.

Quiet night, iron the clothes, get some room service, watch some Olympics, and do some "surfing".

Hope your weekend was grand and that you slide into the new week with gusto :o)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it a new week? Oh, okay! Yeah, I think I've got some gusto! <grin>

Glad you made it there safe and sound. I still want a CDC T-shirt, but I suppose they aren't handing them out at this conference. Dang.

Miss you already, and waving to you with my Extra Arm. Ha!

Beth

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a safe trip.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it there safely.

Joann

Anonymous said...

good show!
hugs,nat