Saturday, September 13, 2008

Football!!

I almost feel guilty making this entry, celebrating some football success.

So first, let me say, please pray for Houston and the surrounding Texas area.

Here in South Bend, I am celebrating an Illini victory (not as dominating as they should have been) and a Notre Dame victory.  The ND victory was much better than their victory last week.  So, they start the season 2-0, and I think that Charlie Wies may be a little more secure in his position.  GO IRISH!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whew, what a relief to see them play so much better. In my heart of hearts, I remain hopeful for a great season! I suppose that's the Cubs fan in me talking. ;)

Beth

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're happy.... LOL!!!  My dad was an AVID football fan, he lived and breathed football..... he was WILD, he knew all the stats of different teams, and different players.....  I never picked that up!!!  LOL!!

Joann