Monday, September 22, 2008

Rovian Politics :o)

Tonight, via my involvement in our company Political Action Committee, we had tickets to go hear Karl Rove speak at an event for the Economic Club of Southwestern Michigan.  Go to Nutwood Junction for a more in-depth description of the event :o)

Karl Rove is a staunch Republican, who played a large part in the successful elections of George Bush, #43.  He has a brilliant political mind, whether you are Republican or not.  He also served as #43's Chief of Staff, and was part of the inner circle.  He is currently a political analyst for Fox News, and his bias definitely came out in quoting Fox polls and such.  But all in all, a very informative and entertaining speech.

For those political addicts out there, and for my Republican friends, here is a link to his web site.  I have subscribed for updates.

http://rove.com/?email_signup=Enter%20email%20address

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I'll pass on the web site! I tend to prefer Huffington Post.

Interesting speech, though!

Beth

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link Ken. :)

Dan

Anonymous said...

BTW, I read Beth's piece but am still interested in your opinion on the event.

Dan

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link.  I'll go check it out.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ken.  I will go check out the link.
Hugs, Joyce