Monday, September 29, 2008

Rove Released Update on Electoral Map

NEW ELECTORAL COLLEGE MAP FROM ROVE & CO.

It's too soon for the 29 state polls released since last Wednesday to reflect the post-debate political environment, but it's clear that the recent economic news has been favoring Barack Obama. The Democrat continues to rise in the Electoral College, picking up 48 electoral votes from Michigan (17 EV), Pennsylvania (21 EV), and Wisconsin (10 EV) to bring him to 259 votes, his most since before the Republican convention. Both Missouri (11 EV) and North Carolina (15 EV) fell from McCain's column to toss-up, leaving him with 163 electoral votes. 116 electoral votes remain a toss-up, but Obama now holds his largest lead over McCain since July 17th. With 36 days remaining before the election, each candidates has the time and ability to change the dynamic of the race - and I am confident that will happen several times more.
 
If you want to sign up for updates from Karl Rove, click the link :o)
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karl Rove is a member of the liberal elitist media! His data must be faulty!

;)

Beth

Anonymous said...

... right ... anyway, I am looking forward to how the confusion with the bail out is going to have on the polling ... that and the Veep debate ... I know you vote for the top of the ticket, but your VP does show judgment ...

Anonymous said...

His numbers *are* faulty - maybe he has joined the Lefty Media after all :)

My home (WI) has never polled for McCain, so I'm not sure how Obama 'picks up' what was already his. As has been the case since the first vote I ever cast, Madison and Milwaukee tip an otherwise staunchly Republican state to the Blue. I don't see NC or MO falling to the Obama, but I'll concede PA. I think the true battlegrounds will be in the southwest and thereabouts, the 5'ers that will make the difference.

dan

Anonymous said...

I know the demographics in my area (which is basically nowhere LOL) are 83.5% Red.  You have to go far to find an Obama sign but there are alot of McCain signs.
Interesting - we'll see, seems it is changing by the day...strike that...hour.
Lisa